Roll off services
We offer a variety of roll off containers for construction or general clean up!
Click the Temp Roll Off Booking button or call us at (405) 964-3668
General Roll Off/Dumpster Use Guidelines
- All dumpster sites must be approved prior to setting or the container.
- Do not place hot ashes or coals into the container.
- Do not place hazardous waste such as paint, chemicals, and pesticides in your container.
- Do not dispose of waste containing free liquids
No Freon units such as air conditioners, or refrigerators, propane tanks.
No Tires. Tires found will be billed at $35.00 per tire.
- Heavy materials such as concrete or dirt should not exceed 10 yards to prevent overweight loads. Overweight fines will be billed to the customer.
Do not fill container over the top and debris MUST NOT be hanging outside the container. Driver must be able to tarp and load without damaging tarp or equipment.
All containers will be charged $5 a day after 7 days and charged $35 a ton after 6 ton. All additional charges will be charged to method of payment on file.
Container must be placed on a solid surface, and accessible on pick up day, or will be charged a return trip charge.
Our Service Area
McLoud, Harrah, Choctaw, Chandler, Carney, Meeker, Wellston, Newalla, Dale, Davenport, Stroud, Warwick, Tecumseh, and parts of Norman, Shawnee, and Luther. Other areas as well.